이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

[News/Streaming Audio] Gee has leaked on the internet!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(image credits to Soshified)

anyway, Gee original official song has leaked. I don't know who has do it, I don't get info about it. The song is really HQ. I also have the song but I'll not upload it because it's illegal. I don't know if it has leaked by SMent for promotion or whatever but it's really heart broken that we know that SNSD's Gee will out just on a day again, January 7th. Poor SNSD.

Full song:

Thanks to soshisubs2@YouTube for the video/audio streaming.

And this one with sub:

Thanks to 13haewonnie@YouTube for the sub video.
Cute lyrics, isn't it? XD I like GEE!!!

We must still support our girls by buy their album! Soshi jjang! Soshi hwaiting~

・.。credits: SMTOWN LOVER @Blogspot。.・

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^