이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

[News/Streaming Video] TVXQ sings Mirotic in Chinese

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

TVXQ /DBSK
impressed me when they learned Japanese, now it seems they're tackling another challenge in Chinese.

GhostWritter @ AllKPop said:
The Chinese Version of "Mirotic" was recently released on the internet. It sounds pretty cool but because I don't understand Chinese, I had to see what the Chinese opinions are. Most of them think that they pronounced the song pretty well, but a lot of them also mentioned laughing at the lyrics. I guess it's the Chinese version of Engrish. I also liked the rap part where they sing in English.

YouTube credits to joongiefiedportia26



・.。credits: AllKPop & SMTOWN LOVER @Blogspot。.・



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^