이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Monday, January 5, 2009

[News] BoA speaks on her US Debut

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

BoA spoke about her US Debut on the January 3rd episode of KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Relay (연예가중계)." And it seems the pop princess is enjoying her new found challenge.

BoA stated:

"There was a time when I kept thinking, why do people expect so much from me? Who was I doing this all for? Gradually my singing career was becoming less enjoyable.

I started wondering what I would enjoy doing, and that's when talks about my US debut started happening. This new found challenged has actually revitalized me and my happiness.

When I first debuted in my teens, everything was so hectic and busy, that I had no time to even think about anything. However, moving forward I want to take things nice and slow, so that I can look back on myself. I want to enjoy it this time around, but also work extremely hard to succeed."

BoA's full us album will be released in March of 2009.

・.。credits: AllKPop & SMTOWN LOVER @Blogspot。.・

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^