이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

올린 Trivia! MY SHINee BOYFRIEND IS JONGHYUN XD

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(SHINee's Jonghyun)

Full Name :
Fraulein Jill
Age :
16
Your boyfriend is :
Jonghyun (I want KEY ~~~~ T.T But he's cute too ^^)
You and your boyfriend favourite place is :
Game center (I like it XD)
How did he announce that he love you :
Singing your favourite song (OWH~~ IT'S SO ROMANTIC) <3
What kind of nickname he call you :
My girl (My Girl? It sounds good "My Dear") :p
What kind of prize that he give to you :
Teddy bear (I Love Teddy BEAR so much ^^)
I want to date with him to the :
Restaurant and candle light dinner (I just wanna go to Internet Cafe, better XD)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(Key & Jonghyun) <3<3<3

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
*hello~~ Onew there???* XD
(Onew & Jonghyun)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(Jonghyun's childhood photos)

I think he's so cute too ^^

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=122059

funny quiz XD

1 comments:

Miss Kellie said...

aw i really wanted to take that quiz, but all i got was an allkpop link? :(

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^