이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

[Misc] Changmin: “Only my dog thinks that I’m cute”

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

On DBSK's 5th anniversary, there was a part where members pick questions that they have to answer. When it was Junsu's turn, he picked the question, “When do you think Changmin is the cutest?“

Shinyoung (host): Please reveal the question.
Junsu: *making some facial expressions* I want to switch, really.
Changmin: What is it?
Shinyoung: The question? DBSK’s maknae Changmin is known as ShilsaeChangmin, a time when you think Changmin is really cute.
Junsu: I think this question’s wrong. It shouldn’t be when I thought he was cutest, but when he was the most evil/devil-like.
Yoochun: He’s right. If there’s a time when we thought Changmin was cute? Is there one anyway?
Junsu: There isn't! Just kidding. But he is cute. Not cute by physical image, but frequently, there are times when his actions are maknae-like.
Changmin: Around me, in my house, only my dog considers my being as immensely cute. My dog just thinks I’m so cute.
Shinyoung: Oh, really? When does your dog think you’re cute?
Changmin: Just when I give her food, I think she thinks that I’m cute.

・.。credits: grizzlybeary@soompi, sharingyoochun, Hazel@AF & SMTOWN LOVER @Blogspot。.・

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^