이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

[News/Streaming Video] Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry Official MV Teaser

Sorry for the lack updates lol
I've been so busy since 2 days ago on my school because there's so much activities I have to do.

After released the teaser images, Super Junior finally released their 35sec MV preview of Sorry, Sorry. This just recently released and have uploaded on any websites. They're comeback with the different looks!


(Credit: 13sapphireangels@YouTube)

How do you think about it?
I don't know why but I think this song a little weird. The sound doesn't match with SJ's images and actually I don't like it =/ I hope the full song will better and also the other songs.

・.。Credits: SMTOWN LOVER @Blogspot 。.・

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^