이 블로그는 모든 SMTOWN 아티스트의 헌신입니다 ~ 나는 그들에 대해 당신과 함께 공유하는 사랑.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

[HOT/News/Streaming Video] BoA's I Did It For Love MV Preview

BoA recently appeared on her first US album release party in Zune, Los Angeles on March 3th, 2009.
BoA was performed her I Did It For Love song, where she collaborates with Sean Garrett, for the first time! She wears the black outfit, same outfit like in the MV, but no leather jacket.

Just wanna give a warn: BoA's 1st US album date release is near!!! xD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After that, the 1min 30sec preview of the MV showed up!! OMG it's such a pretty cool MV!
She looks pretty hot and smexy on the MV~
*fan girling start*

Check this out!

I Did It for Love MV preview @ Zune, LA March 3, 2009 (credits: GoProTV@YouTube)


I Did It For Love Sneak Peak (credits: ardenBcho@YouTube)


Another I Did It For Love live & Sneak Peak (credits: allkpop@YouTube)


And a bonus for you: I Did It For Love MV Preview Snapshot!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to EndimioN@BoAjjang.com

・.。Credits: SMTOWN LOVER @Blogspot 。.・

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaves your comments ^^